Skocz do zawartości

Problem with a 318i - leaking cooling fluid

kazmin

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hi guys!

First of all apologies for not speaking Polish - I come from Bulgaria and I do not know the language.

I own a 318i 1999 that unfortunately has a lot of problems. One of them that urgently needs fixing is a leak of cooling fluid. I suspect a loosely connected hose or torn hose or something like that. Water pump and radiator recently replaced. I am situated in Wroclaw. Do you know any decent competent car mechanics in the area? Or perhaps I place where I can diagnose the problem myself, like a ramp like this:

http://img25.olx.bg/images_prodavalnikcom/83031902_5_800x600_avtoserviz-s-kanal-bez-podemnik-pod-naem-do-nadlez-nadezhda-100-m2-oblast-sofiya-grad.jpg

Since the problem is likely to originate from below the vehicle I cannot deal with it myself unless I have a ramp or a 4 point lift/jack. :(

I am sorry if the thread is a bit off-topic, but I hope the admins can make an exception given the language barrier I'm facing :) Thanks for your help. Feel free to contact me via PM or write in this topic.

Regards,

Ivan

Written by the translator.

Hi, if you are able to cope alone or have some tools in the car ride to any workshop .. Borrow mare (stands under the car) and go see you .. At the 2.0 143km? Access to the snakes in general is good.

Perhaps one of the forum users with Wroclaw and can help .. Unfortunately I am with the Pomeranian.