Skocz do zawartości

Road Map Europe West PREMIUM 2022-1 [MEGA + Torrent]

ImmBoo

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Zasłużeni forumowicze

Robilem i exFAT i NTF. Pendrive SAMSUNGA ostatnio używam rożne i daja radę. Skoro aktualizacja rusza to moga byc dwa problemy:

- z plikami - jezeli rozpakowuje ci prawidlowo - to znaczy ze sciagniete dobrze. Uzywaj do tego windowsa niż jablka. Ostatnio czytalem gdzies ze na Aplu ludzie mieli problemu.

- Z pendrivem

Cos musisz miec noe tak.

Blad E1CC08 jest dosc nietypowy. Tu masz opis:

The control units exchange information via the bus.

An "interface error" (invalid signal) is stored when urgently required signals are only received in the form of a substitute value or as an "invalid signal".

The fault is logged when the partner control unit (=interface) transmits a substitute value or a value designated as invalid instead of the required information. In this case, a fault code should also be stored in the corresponding partner control unit.

Service Plan

Work through all stored faults of the partner control unit according to the test plan.

Especially faults that affect the vicinity of the partner control unit (e.g. connected sensor system).

These types of faults are consequential faults.

If there are no further test modules in the test plan then no further repair measures are required.