Skocz do zawartości

00C5AE kod błędu

misiek1201

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Na szybko znalazlem to:

Sometimes these errors pop up for no reason...As long as the unit is operating correctly then dont worry about it...Is there something wrong with the unit?

I odpowiedz:

Very True!

Actually I recently installed new HU then upon programing / coding enabled mostly all the options and could be that some of the options does not even exist on the car and or the HU therefore it may throw an error... but everything is functional, but it would have been nice to know the error code.

Na szybko znalazlem to:

Sometimes these errors pop up for no reason...As long as the unit is operating correctly then dont worry about it...Is there something wrong with the unit?

I odpowiedz:

Very True!

Actually I recently installed new HU then upon programing / coding enabled mostly all the options and could be that some of the options does not even exist on the car and or the HU therefore it may throw an error... but everything is functional, but it would have been nice to know the error code.

Dzięki, byłaby szansa dostać link? Nie wiem co to HU.

U mnie nie działa comfort access i podejrzewam że to może być powiązane. Żadnych innych błędów nie ma.